Lifestyle has been changing a lot that has also affected the kitchen styles of preparing foods. Thus, it has changed from the traditional kitchen style to Modern Kitchen style. We are one of the Best Modular Kitchen Manufacturers in Bangalore.
Modular Kitchen Manufacturers in Bangalore.
Kitchen is an important element while designing a Home interior. Even though kitchen is meant for cooking it is also a part for having ladies talks.
Most of the ladies discuss their serious matters at the time of preparing food.
So, it is also necessary that there is a small space available for having a cup of tea with the hot discussions.
In today’s kitchen world is full of electronic appliances which make the works of cooking easier.
Bring home one of the best Modular Kitchen Manufacturer in Bangalore to make your kitchen look warm and stylish.
Modular Kitchen Manufacturers in Bangalore
In today’s generation most people who try to design their house opt for Modular kitchen than with traditional kitchen.
Magnon has been able to satisfy with most of our customers with kitchen of their dreams; this is why we are named as one of the best Modular Kitchen Manufacturer in Bangalore.
There are lots of advantages while designing modular kitchen while comparing to that of traditional kitchen.
Advantages of Modular Kitchen –
- Easy to assemble: Modular kitchen can be easily assembled.
Thus, it offers flexibility in shifting the entire kitchen when you move to new house. Also, you can get kitchen altered or repaired at any point of time.
- Customization: Magnon design with a focus on customer needs.
On your taste, available space and personal preferences, we can get your kitchen customized.
Thus, we allow you to personalize your kitchen and help you work within the limits of your budget.
- Space Savers: Modular kitchen enable you to save a lot of space.
In Modular kitchens, we design mostly shelves in small corners or tiny spaces, while some they are designed to hang on doors.
Also, allows you to fit appliances along the wall or shelves.
This is one of the main advantages of Modular kitchen.
- Convenience: In Traditional Kitchen mostly homeowners hire carpenters to design their kitchens.
This approach is time consuming, as well as causes a great deal of inconvenience to the household.
On the other hand in Modular Kitchen there are made in factories and are then fitted in your house.
When you place order with Magnon Interiors, you can expect to have kitchens installed at your home within a month.
Thus, that states we are one of the best Modular Kitchen Manufacturer in Bangalore.
- Beautiful appearance: Modular kitchens come in many ranges of designs.
From elegant and refined designs, to something slick and modern, you will find it all at Magnon – Modular Kitchen Manufacturers in Bangalore..
Also, find patterns with attractive aesthetics and the best functionality.
So, come visit your nearest showroom of Magnon Interiors – Modular Kitchen Manufacturers in Bangalore..
- Efficient storage: The shelves, cabinets and drawers of a modular kitchen offer efficient storage.
This capability will help you organize kitchenware items, making cooking and working in the kitchen easy and efficient.
It also helps to de-clutter the kitchen giving it a neat and clean appearance.
- Smart design: This kitchen’s are smartly designed, catering to Indian habits.
Magnon – Modular Kitchen Manufacturers in Bangalore ensures that you store items that are used most frequently in convenient locations.
The kitchen will also be separated into areas for cleaning and cooking.
There are many advantages of installing a modular kitchen, so for designing the best modular kitchen is done by Modular Kitchen Manufacturers in Bangalore – Magnon.
Tips & advice for making your kitchen look clean
Here are some of the tips for making you kitchen look clean –
- Keep wraps and plastic containers in one handy spot near a work surface for wrapping leftovers.
- Locate dishware and flatware near the dishwasher to ease the process of unloading.
- Always have wide walkways with kitchen that it should feel free while in kitchen to walk.
- For kid-friendly kitchen designs, keep sharp items such as knifes away from the reach of kids.
- Cook top out of traffic areas so children don’t catch handles and cause spills when running through.
- Also, make the refrigerator accessible to both passersby and people working in cooking and cleanup areas.
- Make cabinet and appliance doors fully functional, plan space for the door’s clearance and swing direction in your kitchen design.
- Keep appliances away from corners, and make sure doors won’t bang into each other if open at the same time.
- When designing your kitchen, allow 15 inches of counter-top on each side of a cook top and refrigerator. Landing space is also important near the microwave.
- Place a shelf beside or behind the range to keep cooking oils, utensils, and spices handy.
- Place S-hooks on the side of the range hood to hang frequently used pots and pans.
- Equip a cabinet with separate containers for glass, plastic, and metal.
- A spare drawer could hold old newspapers.
- Put kids’ favorite dishes and snack foods on shelves they can reach.
- Install multiple outlets along the back-splash and on the island so you’ll have electricity wherever you need it.
For further more and knowing the best designs for your modular kitchen, contact Magnon – Modular Kitchen Manufacturers in Bangalore.