How about having an amazing night, lying on a cozy bed with an amazing cold breeze in the December season where Christmas is on the bloom. Does it not seem interesting to you? Yes it does right? Bedrooms become the focal point of attraction, a symbol of luxury and ethnicity. Bedrooms are private places, which are designed according to your choices, with a whole new perspective of luxury. Furniture including beds, side tables, dressing rooms, lights, rugs and flooring, curtains, wallpapers, and decor create the essence of any bedroom. Either it is your master bedroom or your kid’s bedroom, the theme is always important. Let’s focus upon the amazing concept of low height beds or floor beds, sometimes referred to as Japanese-style beds. Well, if you’re unable to figure out these essential elements of a bedroom, their decor and design it’s always better to contact the top interior designers in Bangalore.
Floor beds are quite amazing and go perfect with low ceiling rooms. These can make your room appears spacious, and can also cool temperature. The sense of spaciousness can solve all your problems of storage. When it comes to cleaning, these beds are very easy to clean. All you need to perfectly consider is the wood that you use to enhance the quality of your bed. Sometimes, it’s always good to keep things simple rather than complicated.
- Generally, people prefer having headboards of low metal bed that may be padded with large buttons, useful for back resting. You should use solid timber for designing these low beds.
- Another design is making a low-rise bed with the help of solid wood. You can prefer purchasing a medium-sized solid wooden headboard, which does not have a footboard. All you need is a mattress or a soft material to keep up on the footboard to enjoy your privacy. It’s all about comfort; all you need to ensure is that these low-lying beds make you feel comfortable, luxurious exciting and peaceful. If you’re not able to decide, which material is the best for you can always prefer and contact one of the most affordable interior designers in Bangalore or any interior designer in JP Nagar, Jayant Nagar, and New BEL Road etc.
- You can complement the above design with amazing furniture, especially musical instruments, speakers, a huge rug, amazing posters. Well, it seems more like a rockstar theme for you to enjoy the pleasure of your music.
- How about having A single-sized bed, specially designed for those rooms which have aloft and low ceilings. This stunning bed is classified as a Japanese-style bed; it is comparatively lower than the others. Make sure that you use a very simple colour palette, either black or white. Generally, you can complement this look with some stunning huge posters, coats, lights. It’s better to keep the interiors minimalistic rather than stuffing unnecessary stuff.
- If you have a contemporary room you can blend it with a classic mid-century layout, which consists of a low-lying bed that looks beautiful when made in solid wood. The boundaries have curves, but craftsman intricacies that make your room look adorable. This is a medium lower size bed, can be suitable for old people also. You can generally complement this stunning look with wooden tiles, classical lighting and just a set of side tables.
- Did you have ever wondered, you can make a bed out of timber? Solid oak is one of the best option and premium quality timber available in the market. You can prefer having a low attic bed, Compliment with very minimal furniture. This is suitable for a modern style house, adopted for luxurious living. You will notice that most of the low-lying beds are complemented with a minimalistic look, without loads of furniture. Generally, these rooms have large windows and balconies, which increase the grace of these beds.
- In these times, where we have entered into the 4th industrial revolution, electronics have made a prominent place in our minds. How about having a king-size low-lying bed, that is suitable for your modern style house. This bed has embedded with LED lights all around, with black block wallpapers seem like electric blocks. You can complement this look with a black rug. I guess this is one of the best low-lying beds in the list, which you can adopt. Well, if you’re unable to understand what this design means to convey, you can contact the top interior designers in Bangalore or just search on Google Interior Designers near me. This room is the best for techno freaks.
- Next is a very simple and oriental style, a low profile king bed. Make the height as low as possible with this low bed. Be vigilant to see that getting in and out of bed does not pose a challenge for you. The legs of the lower king size bed will be very short, making the lower bed appear to be floating. Using high-quality wood without headboards and footboards.
- The low bed frames may have a twist in the tale that a headboard may be used in this one and maybe coloured as well. The low lying bed design can have a various dimension of the bed frame. Millions of colours can be used that will suit your bedroom layout. You may also choose a decent solid wood material that compliments your living space. The low height and low bed designs that you purchase depends on your bedroom decor. The designs of the low lying bed should be minimalistic and individualistic.
This was all about having low-lying beds in your room. Generally, if you have kids, you can prefer having these beds. It is generally advised to not have low-lying beds for old people, as they may have physical issues. Moreover, as we know that size does not matter, these beds can be situated anywhere in any part of this house. You can convert these beds into sofa settings and fit it in your living room. It’s all about getting a luxurious experience, no matter the design and layout. In the end, it should be pleasing to your eyes and make you feel comfortable