Walking into a small elegant corner of your living room, with a magnificent couch, several cushions, and some dim lights would make a proper evening for you to binge-watch movies. Living room corners tend to be one of the most unattractive places because generally, we focus on designing only the initials of the living room in the corner seems dull and dusky. It is very important to make the most of every inch that we have at our home. Then why not prefer decorating a small corner into an amazingly cozy place. You might have noticed lonely corners, and the houses of your friends, relatives. These corners instead of uplifting, degrade the pleasing value of your room. So let’s have a look at some creative ideas to fix your living room corners. You may have the desire to contact the top interior designers in Bangalore or independent house interior designers in Bangalore to give an amazing look to your house. Moreover, if you’re not a Bangalore person you can Google the best interior designer near me.
- Firstly, you can create a cozy window seat by decorating your window with plenty of pillows and cushions. Generally, you can prefer a lower setting. One important feature of this window sitting in the play of lights. It is very necessary to use perfect lights; it should not be dim nor too bright. You can make it as colorful as possible, try using artwork like jute hangings, pom-pom balls, fairy lights, dream catchers, and something that makes it look different.
- The second concept that we draw your attention is to a small abstract corner where you have a major collection of interesting arts. It can be used in oil paintings, modern art, abstract art, surrealism, posters, impression art, Chinese artwork, Japanese artwork, Mughlai paintings, Rajput art, Madhubani paintings, and a lot more. We have named a few here, just to give you a broader perspective of how things would look. Moreover, this artwork should be complied by eminent lighting, mainly focusing upon the art. Keep it simple, neat, and soulful.
- Add extra furniture in your corner, it can be an amazing historical arm Chair, A mystical Rocking chair, or a single seated sofa. You can just sit there and read books, scroll through your phone and enjoy peaceful music. The super can be paired with a unique pair of rugs and pendant lights at the corner. Moreover, if you don’t prefer a pendant light, you can have a long floor lamp, just in case you are a book lover.
- Have you ever witnessed the beauty of plants, obviously everyone has? How about having a corner in your living room that is filled with plenty of plants, open spaces, and sunlight. Yes, it’s possible. You can have a corner filled with small, big plants, water plants with vibrant flowers. Having a huge window would be like a cherry on the top. Generally, people avoid the idea of having plants in the living room, but it looks amazing and makes you feel fresh. On the foot of these plans, you can have some historical art pieces. You may have the desire to contact the top interior designers in Bangalore or independent house interior designers in Bangalore to give an amazing look to your house. Moreover, if you’re not a Bangalore person you can Google the best interior designer near me.
- Another idea is having a decorative screen in the corner of your house. Space dividers emphasize the lofty heights by demonstrating that you cannot easily fit in their tall profile, but that there’s still plenty of space on top. The one thing to say about using a decorative screen as a living corner idea is that they have a bigger footprint; they fold out to cover the corner and a chunk of the walls on either side. So, larger living rooms are going to be great for them.
- Having unique structures, sculptures in the corner of your living room is also a very different idea. These structures can be some human figures, use animals, or just random designs that mature the interior design. Make the most of the boring and vacant corners of the living room by showing a special sculpture of art. Sculptures are one of the best ideas for the living room corner and can fill a space or make a statement. A sculpture whether put on a pedestal or high table or displayed on its own is a favorite way for designers to add excitement to an unexpected space.
- How about having a swing in the corner of your living room, it’s a very interesting idea. We would prefer a circular swing mounted with a fire cushion and all in white. The white and silver color palette of the swing would complement your modern style house. Apart from this, you can also have a small coffee table, in the same color palette just to make your corner a bit more specific. This idea is one of the most spectacular out of all. It’s a perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- A burning stove, in the corner of your living room, is also not a bad idea. Just keep a designer burning stove surrounded by a couple of stools. Especially if you live in a place, where it is Cold and comfy.
- Set up a bar in a corner. If you are thinking that a bar in a living room would be a weird idea, definitely not. It’s very common to have a bar in your living area, especially in the corner. You can have a small cabinet along with either one or two chairs. Generally, a bar should look interesting on the exteriors. It will make your house look modern and make your work easy. If not you would require another square foot of area to make a bar separate from your living room.
Here we come towards the end of this list of ideas. Apart from all these ideas, there are millions of them. You can design your room in a way that is suitable for you. There is no foundation upon the usage of colors, artwork, decor, and furniture. In the end, everything should be pleasing to you and must be attractive. You may have the desire to contact the top interior designers in Bangalore or independent house interior designers in Bangalore to give an amazing look to your house. Moreover, if you’re not a Bangalore person you can Google the best interior designer near me.