Shree Vakratunda Mahakaya Suryakoti Samaprabha Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva-Kaaryeshu Sarvada॥
O Lord Ganesha of the curved trunk and massive body, the one whose splendor is equal to millions of Suns and its radiance, please bless me to that I do not face any obstacles in my endeavors and path.
Ganesh Puja, one of the most popular rituals followed by the Hindus. Lord Ganesha is also known as Lord Vinayak, he was born to Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva. Lord Ganesha is always known to remove all the obstacles concerned with wealth, health, intelligence, knowledge, prosperity and wisdom. Worship in Lord Ganesha before you start anything has always been a mandate in Hinduism. Wednesday is considered as the day of Lord Ganesha. It is always said that worshipping Lord Ganesha brings in prosperity and good fortune. It purifies your soul and helps you grasp the blessings of him. Generally, Ganesh Puja is performed on the auspicious festival of Ganesh Chaturthi. People chant the Ganesh mantra which is om gan ganpataye Namah.
Lord Ganesha was made by Goddess Parvati from dirt from her body so that he could guide her when Lord Shiva is not around. When Lord Shiva returned home, Lord Ganesha stopped him because he did not who know who Lord Shiva is. This raged anger in Lord Shiva and He separated his head from his body. This made Lordess Parvati angry whereas Lord Shiva promised her to bring back the life of Lord Ganesha. Lord Shiva gave orders to bring a child whose head has been facing north but no child was found except an elephant. So Lord Ganesha was brought back to life with the elephants head and that’s how the story began.
Benefits of doing Ganesh Puja in the morning
- Worshipping Lord Ganesha in the morning can bring in prosperity and good life. It will help you in achieving success and also move closer to your goal.
- Lord Ganesha brings in good fortune and wealth. It’s always said that any person who worships Lord Ganesha never returned empty-handed. And that’s how it works; he showers wealth and power to your life.
- Lord Ganesha is the dignity for wisdom, people who worship Lord Ganesha gain wisdom.
- Praying in the morning to the elephant God can destroy all the obstacles in your life and encourage you to face them. It will give you the courage to start a new day, to fight with everything stopping you to achieve your goal.
- Making this a morning ritual can also help you improve your character /nature. It can help you to be more patient. This is because of the tall ears of Lord Ganesha or a symbol of a patient listener.
- Worshipping Lord Ganesha daily in the morning will strengthen your knowledge and give you determination and motivation to grasp more and more.
- Praying to God has always been a soulful activity, this will help you get purified from all the negative thoughts and bring in positivity. It will purify your soul from all the negative energy.
- Worshipping Lord Ganesha every morning can give your soul a spiritual touch, the essence of divinity.
- It activates your subconscious mind, makes your thoughts free and relieves your thinking capabilities.
Worshipping Lord Ganesha every morning by both men and woman is advantageous. This is because Lord Ganesha is associated with absolute earth and ether Elements. It helps you bring in purity, knowledge, and wisdom.
Doing a ritualistic puja daily morning starts with making a small Rangoli in the courtyard, which is a major point of attraction to bring in Lord Ganesha. After this doing a normal puja by offering Sindoor is a must. The significance of offering Sindoor to Lord Ganesha help you solve all your problems and also eradicate all the pain, suffering and grief. This is followed by various artists, different parts of India followed different types of allergies. This also makes the family emotionally stronger, brings in melodious voice and positivity. People also do Puja in the evening and chant “om gan ganapataye Namaha”.
Fate brings us all together; this is how everyone worships Lord Ganesha in their lives. To purify your soul and to bring in positivity, to calm your mind and to regain strength and wisdom it is always told by moms and grand-moms to worship Lord Ganesha every morning.